Let's Talk 1099s!

Let’s Talk 1099s!

All businesses are required to issue Form 1099-MISC or Form 1099-NEC to relevant vendors, freelancers, and contractors, as well as file these forms with the IRS by January 31 for the prior tax year. Businesses should ask vendors, freelancers, and contractors to fill out a W9 form as soon as you start working with them….

Read More